Housing request form
You may obtain a housing application form by clicking on the link below which you can then print and send by fax.
Housing application form (format .PDF)
List of required documents (format .PDF)
Appendix independence questionnaire (format .PDF)
You must send the form to the branch associated to the dwelling of your choice.
You will find the contact information for the different branches on the page or at the top of the housing application form
List of required documents
- Valid aboriginal proof
- Copy of your annual income proof for the previous civil year for all the members of the household
- Provincial and federal income declaration (income tax report) and all the slips related (T-4, relevé 5, etc.)
- Detailed provincial notice of assesment
(to provide if you have a child that has reached his majority)
- Copy of his or her annual income
- Proof of school enrolment if a full time student
- Copy of your municipal taxes
- Copy of mortgage statement provided by your financial institution proving your balance
- Copy of the judgment that you have legal custody of your child or children
- If you receive any child support, we need proof of alimony or a copy of the agreement between the parties
Member of the household is pregnant
- The form "authorization to disclose personal information" completed by your agent and sent with your documents.